Make your Giftlist with Kinsale Crystal
If you're getting married, planning a honeymoon, having a baby, or if you've a birthday coming up soon, why not try our online giftlist? The giftlist feature on our site lets you add items you'd like to receive to a giftlist which you can send to friends & family or just keep track of products you like. You can set up several giftlists if you like and like any gift registry, the system will keep track of the items which have been purchased from it so you don't end up with duplicates. You pick the colour and quantity you want, add it to the giftlist and you can set whether you'd like to make it public or keep it private. It's perfect for wedding gifts and baby presents, as well as birthdays and Christmas or any occasion for which you'd like to suggest gifts. Register an account on the online store and set up a giftlist today - it's free!
How it works:
- You must have an account on the website in order to use the giftlists feature. If you don't have an account, you can sign up here.
- To save products to a giftlist, you must be logged into your account. If you're not logged in, you will be redirected to a login page and then back to the product page where you can click the "add to giftlist" button again.
- When you click the "add to giftlist" button on the product page or the "add all to giftlist" button on the basket page, you will be asked to select an existing giftlist to add the products to, or to create a new one.
- You can manage your giftlists in the "my account" section of the website when you are logged in. Just click on "giftlists" on the account bar when you log in.
- On the Manage Giftlists page, you can add new giftlists or delete existing ones. You can also click through to view an existing giftlist.
- When you are viewing an individual giftlist, you can delete products, set desired quantities or add to basket to buy the product. You can also set your sharing/privacy settings and send the giftlist to a friend.
- Products in your giftlist have a quantity so you can decide how many of each product you would like to receive. If you send the giftlist to a friend, they will see how many of your requested quantity you have received. If a friend uses the "add to basket" link from your giftlist to buy a product, we'll count that against your requested quantity. Once the requested quantity has been reached in this way, we remove the buying option for that product on the giftlist.
- Weddings gift registry
- Congratulations you're having a baby
- Well done on your new arrival
- Thinking of you
- Because I love you
- Valentines day
- Best Mom
- Best Friend
- Best Sister
- Hope you're feeling better
- Well done to you